Safety and Janitorial

1-800-323-TOOL | On-Site Band Saw Preventative Maintenance & Service

Like any other piece of precision machinery, your band saw must be properly maintained to maximize productivity and minimize downtime. With over 40 years of band saw repair and plant maintenance experience, our band saw technicians have the tools and experience to provide a comprehensive solution to your band saw service needs. We service all major band saw brands including Amada, Cosen, HEM, Marvel, Kasto, Hyd-Mech, DoAll, WF Wells, Kalamazoo, and Behringer. From our 24/7 emergency service, to our preventative maintenance programs, you can count on Steiner to keep your band saw cutting at peak performance.

Band Saw Services:

Band Saw Blade Weld Shop and Saw Sales Center
Our in-house band saw blade weld center uses state of the art Ideal welders. With a capacity of up to three inches (3") wide and one of the largest inventories of band saw blade coil stock in the Midwest, we can weld bi-metal and carbide tipped blades the same day to meet your immediate needs. Our factory trained welders have over 30 years experience welding band saw blades, guaranteeing a dependable quality blade with every order. Steiner is also an authorized stocking distributor of Amada and Cosen band saw machines and parts.

The Steiner Pit Crew
Our highly skilled technology professionals work with your manufacturing team to implement integrated machining solutions. Tap into our box of best-practice solutions, matching your part machining goals and machine capabilities with the most current machining technologies.

Optimize the Whole Machining Process
The actual machine tool technology represents about 25% of the total machining process improvement opportunities. Steiner’s PIT CREW will work with your manufacturing team to continuously improve productivity on the other 75% by implementing new tooling and machining methods which fit your manufacturing processes.

Machining Productivity Solutions
• Best in Class Cutting Tool & Abrasive Technologies
• Best practice machining methods, programming techniques, feeds and speeds
• Machining Coolants & Lubricants matched to materials, processes & tooling selection
• Work-holding solutions: Work piece, material handling, automation solutions

Machining Process Solutions
• Inventory Reduction & Logistics Solutions: Tool Crib Management, JIT & VMI, Barcode/RFID
• Waste Stream Reduction: Fluid Management Solutions
• Workforce education support: Product, application, and safety training
• Lean, Green, & Safe Manufacturing Process Solutions
• Motor Repair, and Motor Replacement

Carbide Inserts to Round Tools
Steiner represents the leading manufacturers in this space; Sandvik, OSG and SGS, just to name a few. The Steiner tooling specialists provide the quickest and most current solutions for your specific application.
• Machine process improvements
• Cost savings reporting
• Guaranteed testing
• Cutting Tool Service & Sharpening

Integrated Supply & Point of Use Dispensing Systems/Vending
• Vendor managed inventory solutions
• Consistent performance reviews